Get Organized! Begin Spring Cleaning

Welcome to one of my first in my Spring Cleaning Series for 2009. I'll post hints and tricks on an irregular basis to help you get through the long process.

In my trad, we clean between Imbolg and Eostar, mostly in February and March, so when we finally can open our homes to the spring breezes, the dust doesn't choke us and we can focus on the magickal cleansing.

This year's cool tool for doing just that is a De-Cluttering kit worth keeping!

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1065

For $15 plus shipping, you get a permanent set of labeled nylon mesh pop-up bins to help you Give Away, Keep, or Throw Away to get you going. I highly recommend these handy bins.

Lena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samhain

Fw: Cake in a Cup