Spring Cleaning Tool #2- The Timer

If you think I love FlyLady.net, you're absolutely right. I love so many things about this organizational system because I'm LAZY. I don't like to clean. I hate dusting, vacuuming, and all those other house mouse chores. However, I can do anything for a mere 15 minutes.

Well, I can if I have this timer:

http://www.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_Timer.asp

In fact, I'm using it right now. I use this thing so much, I replace the battery about once a year. I time my promotions, my games, my cooking, and of course my cleaning with this timer.

Take my challenge. Set this timer for 15 minutes and do something you think is a not fun chore. You can take it. You can tolerate this task for a mere 15 minutes. You'll be surprised how much you got done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samhain

Fw: Cake in a Cup