Spring Cleaning Tool #2- The Timer

If you think I love FlyLady.net, you're absolutely right. I love so many things about this organizational system because I'm LAZY. I don't like to clean. I hate dusting, vacuuming, and all those other house mouse chores. However, I can do anything for a mere 15 minutes.

Well, I can if I have this timer:

http://www.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_Timer.asp

In fact, I'm using it right now. I use this thing so much, I replace the battery about once a year. I time my promotions, my games, my cooking, and of course my cleaning with this timer.

Take my challenge. Set this timer for 15 minutes and do something you think is a not fun chore. You can take it. You can tolerate this task for a mere 15 minutes. You'll be surprised how much you got done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USE ALL Your Pumpkins This Year

Cleaning the Silver for the Holidays the Easy Way