Bamboo- Going Green for Sex

No, I'm not kidding. I just found an article in one of my favorite green websites that touts the benefits of bamboo fiber bedsheets. According to the article, they're silky and soft, but have the power to absorb sweat.

They're available at Bed, Bath and Beyond HERE. While I choked at the price of sheets for my king sized bed ($99!!!!) I might just have to splurge on a set in my favorite shade of blue.

The bamboo fiber bath towels at $25 a pop are still pricey, but for an experiment in going green I wouldn't mind splurging for one or two of the linen colored ones for the master bath.

I must say I do enjoy my bamboo cutting board! I got it for a housewarming gift last year, and I used it almost daily.

Bamboo is very sustainable. I have some at the back of my property, and unless we get out there several times a year to cut it all back, it would take over the yard. I love going green with bamboo.

Lena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samhain

Fw: Cake in a Cup

Easy Halloween Treats